We are one of the top WordPress Agencies which is remote first. We build and implement personalized websites and e-stores to help our clients communicate efficiently.
You can read about our unique culture here.
As a Project Manager, you will play a critical role in our ability to deliver top-notch WordPress websites for technology companies worldwide. You’ll take charge of creating web services from the ground up and keeping current sites running smoothly. We’re looking for someone who can lead project teams, bringing your expertise and experience to bear while driving project success.
Is that you? 🤓
- Be the first point of contact for our Clients – they have to trust you and feel that they are being delivered the best possible solution.
- Manage multiple projects – your job is to organise day-to-day work in the most optimal way.
- Manage timelines and budgets. Your task is to maximize efficiency and ensure that all objectives are achieved or exceeded.
- Manage the work of web designers and programmers. You’ll conduct quality control on projects that you lead.
- Manage risk in the project – if an obstacle appears, your goal is to find a smooth way around it.
You’re a good candidate for Osom if:
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a Project Manager focusing on web services.
- You communicate fluently in English and Polish (both written and spoken).
- You have comprehension of the website development process.
- You have experience in leading multiple project at the same time.
- You know various project management methodologies and how to adjust them to each client’s needs.
We offer 9000 – 13000 PLN net/month on a B2B contract basis, depending on the level of your experience.
- Free private medical care
- 26 paid days off per year
- Work tools (MacBook, monitor, soft)
- Self-development fund
- Conference fund
- Co-financing of Multisport Card
- Team building meetings (offline and online)
- Referral program with bonus for hiring
- Additional days off for the birth of your child