As an Account Manager, you will be looking after Servebolt’s existing customers. In this role, you will be responsible for increasing customer satisfaction and upselling these happy clients.
Servebolt’s customer base has been growing steadily since Servebolt’s inception. After picking up a sizeable amount of funding, it’s time to accelerate this growth and you will be a vital part of this.
Your responsibilities will include
- Create thorough plans designed to attain set goals and achieve long-term success
- Handle inquiries and requests from customers in your portfolio
- Develop strong relationships with customers in your portfolio
- Ascertaining customers’ needs and identify upsell opportunities
- Introduce and present new products
- Keep records of sales process for reporting purposes
- Closing the deal on upsell opportunities
- Provide a professional handover to your colleagues that work with existing customers
- Deliver against revenue goals aligned with Servebolt’s quarterly objectives
About the team
Servebolt’s sales team will be the revenue driving unit within the wider organization and works together with all other departments. At this very moment, we are starting to build this team, presenting you with the opportunity to be there to help build it from the ground up!
As an Account Manager, you will be the point of contact for (a segment of) Servebolt’s customers. You are great at building relationships and problem solving. With a natural habit to delight customers, you are constantly looking for ways how customers could benefit even more from using Servebolt.
- 1-3 years of experience in a technology sales or customer success role
- A business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful relationships quickly
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Grit – we are a startup! Growing at more than 50% YoY is not for the faint of heart
- Fluent English at full professional working proficiency
Extra’s that would make us thrilled
- Experience at companies that operate a recurring revenue model (e.g. SaaS providers)
- Experience with WordPress and/or WooCommerce
- (Full) professional working proficiency in a second language