Gravity Forms is looking for a Content Writer to join our marketing team. You will write high-quality content for our blog(s), website, and other content channels, and help execute our content strategy. Ideally you’ll have WordPress writing experience and be comfortable with writing 2/3 blog posts a week.
Gravity Forms is looking for a Content Writer to write high-quality content for our blog(s), website and other content channels, and execute our content strategy. You’ll collaborate with team members, outside partners, and guest contributors to hit deadlines, drive traffic, and provide value to new users and current customers.
Write High-Quality Content
- Whether executing on a defined assignment or on one of your own ideas, first and foremost, your job is to create high-quality, value-packed content for leads and current customers.
- This is most likely in the form of blog posts, but you also handle longer-form content like eBooks, Mission Plans, and PDFs, as well as monthly newsletters, ad hoc emails, web pages, social, and more.
- Content topics range from Gravity Forms and Gravity Flow tutorials, product releases and case studies, to comarketing campaign copy.
Own the Blog/s
- You work with the Marketing Lead, and other Marketing team members to plan the blog content strategy. Your job is the execution. You own the calendar and ensure that we hit our deadlines.
- As part of implementing the content strategy, you’re the key player in relationships with Gravity Forms internal contributors, comarketing partners, community add-on developers, freelancers, etc.
- You work with the Product team to understand what’s coming down the pipeline and promote the releases as they go live.
- You create content briefs for freelance writers, manage their schedules, edit their work, etc.
- You work with internal RG employees and certified developers, managing and editing article contributions.
- You contact community developers and customers to seek out community add-on tutorials and case studies.
SEO and Analytics
- You’re the resident expert on SEO, responsible for driving organic traffic to our blog.
- You establish strategies and processes for optimizing and repurposing/republishing content to improve SEO.
- You track and report on analytics for all content you publish and use your findings to inform future planning, helping to drive traffic and revenue numbers.
- You have experience of using Ahrefs, HubSpot, and Google Analytics, or similar tools.
Engage with the Community
- Part of your job is pushing our content on Social Media channels. You’ll create, schedule, and publish posts, as well as monitor comments.
- You’ll plan and execute our range of monthly newsletters, helping us reach a wide audience of readers.
- You’ll support comarketing opportunities with our partners, creating content and contributing to campaigns where necessary.
- You’ll engage with our Certified Developers, helping showcase their products through various content channels.
- Where appropriate, you’ll help support events – both virtual and in-person.
- You’re a skilled writer with a keen attention to detail, strong editing skills, and a proven ability to craft a coherent, well-researched blog articles.
- You can hold your own talking shop with developers and can take technical concepts and explain them in an easy to grasp way.
- You’re good at managing multiple content contributors and projects with various deadlines, while keeping your head up to see what’s coming.
- You can take an assignment and run with it, but also love to pitch new ideas.
- You’re a great team player and use strong communication and organization skills to support the team.
- You have in-depth knowledge of WordPress – if you’re not already familiar with our products (Gravity Forms and Gravity Flow), we want you to become an expert.
- You’re a key player in communicating how Gravity Forms and Gravity Flow solve customers’ problems – so you need to know how to use them.
Expected Salary Range = 60,000 – 70,000 USD
- Depending on experience, skill, and knowledge.
Working For Us
- Work-life balance is important to us so we encourage flexible working hours whenever possible so you can find an equilibrium that allows you to prioritize both your personal life and your career. If you need to go to a doctor’s appointment or take time to care for a sick child, we don’t expect you to make up that time. If your personal responsibilities require you to work irregular hours, that’s fine as long as you communicate your availability to your teammates.
- Paid Time Off: Our flexible PTO policy (no set number of days per year) is designed to place trust in your judgment, and help you get away when possible and handle life events. Recharge your batteries to be at your best!
- Health Insurance: For US-based employees, we offer medical, dental, and vision coverage for you, your spouse and dependents, and we will pay 100% of your premiums. That’s right, the lot!
- Retirement: We provide you a mechanism to invest in your future self, and will provide company contributions as well.
- Rocketgenius (the makers of Gravity Forms) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.