Work with a team that sets high standards of quality in every aspect
- Research on E-commerce, WooCommerce and WordPress to know what is happening in each field.
- Contribute to the creation of plugin documentation such as these and help with general research
- Come up with ideas for blog posts to write. You will have to write and publish at least two-three posts per week (1000+ words). These posts will be drafted & formatted on the WordPress dashboard.
- Create the images and infographics that go with the blog posts.
- Coordinate with the content team to create and maintain a continuous flow of original, creative, engaging and useful content. You will also have to maintain a posting schedule for the website.
- Draft a monthly wrap-up emailer to summarise the tech and non-tech activities that happened in the month gone by. Should be posted on the first Thursday of each month. Looks something like this.
- Conduct email interviews with clients for case studies.
- Proficiency in using tools like Canva.
- Being able to add issues on Github that are encountered when creating plugin documentation.
- Create posts & post them regularly on our social media accounts of Twitter and Facebook.