We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with good communication and multi-tasking abilities to support our Project Managers in managing ongoing projects.
- Support the Project Manager by taking the lead on running the on-floor (internal) activities
- Maintain project documentation, such as plans and meeting notes (internal & client facing)
- Assist with Project planning to breakdown the scope of work (SoW) items
- Assign tasks via sprint planning, ensuring timely delivery and managing resourcing requirements
- Identify & track the project’s risks and opportunities
- Coordinate collaboration between all stakeholders through different mediums (virtual/documents)
- Generate & review time reports for budget tracking
- Communicate the project’s progress to team members and other stakeholders
- Contribute towards improving internal processes and open-source
- Minimum 1 year of Project Coordinator experience
- Proficient in using Google Workspace (G Suite) products
- Good English communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Prior experience assisting a Project Leader/Manager in the Software industry
- Basic knowledge about WordPress and the open-source ecosystem
- Good at multitasking & should have a solution based approach
- Knowledge about Project Management Tools (JIRA, GitHub, Asana, Trello, etc)
- Self-management skills to operate dependably in a Fully Remote working culture
Good to Have
- WordPress VIP platform project management experience.
- Some understanding of WordPress code.
- Experience with delivering presentations, addressing questions, and gathering feedback.
- Re-platforming, project discovery, and project execution experience.
Working at rtCamp
- Device policy
- Upskill allowance
- Open source
- Annual retreat
- Five-day work week
- Continuous learning
- Paid time-off