This role requires a capable and self motivated remote employee with experience in WordPress, Gravity Forms and digital product support environments, who can provide clear, concise, friendly and timely solutions to our customers.
Rocketgenius is seeking a self-motivated remote employee with experience in WordPress, Gravity Forms, and digital product support environments. We need someone who can provide our Gravity Forms customers with clear, concise, friendly, and timely solutions.
The role requires an ability to satisfy a large variety of customer queries, ranging from simple account and licensing questions to in-depth problem-solving involving multiple WordPress plugins or themes, complex setups, and lengthy customer interactions.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to:
- Work as a full-time remote team member during the equivalent of Western European (UTC 0) or Eastern US (UTC -4) business hours.
- Communicate clearly with customers on technical issues using written English.
- Communicate with our internal teams using spoken and written English via Slack, email, and video conferencing.
- Provide a positive, calm, and cheerful interface to our customers, regardless of their demeanor, and extend this same empathy, compassion, and willingness to help to our employees also.
- Show that you have been valued as a positive, constructive, respected remote colleague and team member.
As a GOOD candidate, you will be able to demonstrate experience and proven competence in all of these areas:
- A very solid level of experience working with or supporting WordPress plugins.
- A good understanding and some demonstrable experience working with Gravity Forms.
- Monitoring and servicing customer issues via a ticket management system.
- Capable of investigating, testing, resolving, and communicating detailed technical concepts as relates to WordPress plugins and their related systems (such as web hosts, mail systems, etc.),
- Some experience using Github as relates to setting up a WordPress test environment.
As a GREAT candidate, you will be able to show expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Extensive technical knowledge of Gravity Forms.
- Great experience with our ecosystem of first-party and third-party extensions and add-ons.
- Experience with Google Analytics 4.
- You are a regular contributor to our Gravity Forms community.
- An ability to read and quickly understand PHP code snippets.
We recommend that any application for this role include the following:
- An attached resumé or CV.
- Mention any additional languages you are fluent in.
- Links to any previously published works that illustrate your experience with Gravity Forms and/or WordPress. For example, presentations you may have given at WordCamps, meetups, or conferences; blog posts or help documents you authored; links to GitHub repositories or issues you raised or resolved; Gravity Forms community forum user details showing where you helped someone with an issue; social media coverage of your efforts; etc.
Is something going to impress us? Include it!
What does working for us bring you?
- Time Off: Our flexible PTO policy trusts you to work hard when needed but get away when possible. Recharge your batteries to be at your best.
- Health Insurance: US-based full-time employees receive medical, dental, and vision coverage with 100% of the premiums paid for by us.
- Retirement: We provide you a mechanism to invest in your future self and add company contributions to it as well.
- We commonly utilize a trial period of 4-6 weeks to confirm that all the good vibes we got from you during the interview process proved to be true. This trial period will be fully paid but will not include benefits.
- We estimate an annual equivalent salary of $US60,000 per annum for a fully qualified successful applicant. Final salary depends on location, experience, and perceived potential.
- Rocketgenius (the makers of Gravity Forms) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.