We are seeking a highly skilled AI/ML Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and be focused on training neural networks in the cyber-security space.
Patchstack is a cyber security company helping companies and software developers to identify & patch vulnerabilities in open-source code. We have a strong community focus with our own gamified bug bounty program called Patchstack Alliance.
What we do:
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a self-disciplined professional with excellent communication skills who is fluent in the English language.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced startup environment where everybody is involved in planning the direction and growth of the company.
While we provide a lot of personal freedom, we’re looking for a solution-oriented person who is not afraid of challenges and is also happy to work on tasks that might not fall into everyday responsibilities.
If you are a self-starter passionate about AI/ML and cyber-security, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Develop and implement advanced NLP tasks to improve our cyber-security products.
- Train neural networks on a large corpus of data to detect and prevent cyber-attacks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and deploy AI/ML solutions.
- Design and implement scalable data processing pipelines to ingest, transform, and analyze large volumes of unstructured and structured data.
- Evaluate the performance of machine learning models using appropriate metrics and validation techniques, and fine-tune models as needed.
- Ensure the robustness and security of machine learning models and data pipelines and adhere to best practices for data privacy and protection.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in AI/ML technologies.
- Mentor and guide junior team members.
- Previous experience with AI/ML engineering with a focus on NLP and neural network training, NLP, semantic search, knowledge base creation, and training/fine-tuning LLMs.
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Have experience working with Google Vertex AI or AWS Redshift, Glue, pipelines, etc.
- Proficiency with machine learning and deep learning toolkits (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch, NumPy, Scikit-Learn, Pandas, Hugging Face).
- Experience with big data and scalable model training.
- Familiarity with knowledge graphs and knowledge base construction and management.
- Proven experience working with large datasets, and complex NLP projects, including code generation and advanced fact-checking.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
What we can offer:
- Highly impactful work
- No corporate environment
- Paid training for work-related personal development
- Paid vacations (35 days a year)
- Full-time telecommuting in a globally distributed team
- Co-working space membership or WFH equipment for home-office
- Fitness club or a local gym membership
- Competitive salary with stock options plan
- Awesome team members!
How to apply?
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits. We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants to apply. Please submit your resume and cover letter describing your experience and qualifications for this role.