About N Squared:
NSquared is a small company building user-friendly and powerful WordPress plugins. We made our first plugin in 2014 and have produced four others since.
NSquared was founded and is currently run by Nathan Tyler and Natalie MacLees. We enjoy flexible work schedules and a flat organizational structure. We believe everyone’s opinion matters, and everyone’s work is valuable and should be acknowledged.
Our plugins are highly rated and well-liked, and we pride ourselves on offering best-in-class support to our customers.
Our promise to our customers is that their success and satisfaction are our top priorities. We work hard to live up to that promise by responding quickly to every email. And we try our best to get a resolution as soon as possible.
We’re looking for someone who loves Technical Customer Support and who can:
- Respond courteously to customer emails with detailed and understandable technical steps
- Reproduce and document bugs and file tickets for the development team
- Be naturally curious and likes to investigate and get to the bottom of things
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – someone who’s not afraid to ask questions
- Familiar with WordPress and a basic understanding of plugins and themes
- Ability to provide thorough technical instructions
- Experience troubleshooting technology such as software, websites, or apps.
- Familiar with HTML and CSS
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, strong eagerness to learn, and able to learn quickly
- Ability to receive personal feedback and apply it for continual improvement
- Either native English speaker or EC2 certified proficiency, we require strong verbal and written English skills
- BONUS: Experience with Helpscout, Asana, and Slack
- Adequate space to work from home while maintaining productivity and confidentiality.
- Necessary office equipment to work remotely
- Secure, reliable, and private Internet connection.
We are currently seeking candidates who can work consistent hours for this position. We’re located in Los Angeles, California, but we’re happy to have customer support work remotely. We support our team working anywhere that suits them worldwide, as long as solid communication can be maintained via Slack and your tasks are fully completed every workday.
- Help our plugin users with various technical issues.
- Collaborate with our team via Slack. Work closely with the founders and developers.
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule and work from home.
- Join a fun and growing team
- Fill out our application form
- We’ll reach out to the candidates we want to move forward with and book an interview
- If all goes well with the interview, we will offer you a paid trial period