Mindgrub Technologies is an award-winning digital agency whose mission is to create software that people want to use software that makes lives better, and jobs easier, and helps businesses thrive.
We leverage a deep understanding of technology and growth strategy to create award-winning, multi-channel digital solutions for enterprise clients, emphasizing energy and utilities, professional services, government, education, health and wellness, and consumer product industries.
A source of consistency, reliability, and expertise within the Project Management Office (PMO), the Senior Project Manager is a leader in all respects.
The Senior Project Manager goes above and beyond “on-time, on-budget, and on-scope” to become a true stakeholder in project success. They facilitate day-to-day priorities with energy and confidence. Senior Project Managers deftly know when and how to adjust their communication and management style when relaying direction based on the needs of a multi-disciplinary internal team of strategy, creative, and technology partners. The team’s champion throughout the entire project life cycle.
- Subject Matter Expertise – Demonstrates technical knowledge commensurate with Mindgrub’s Centers of Excellence (COE) and is able to constructively challenge team members’ conceptual thinking to guide them to the correct solutions. Has an elevated understanding of how systems fit together and how to usher the moving pieces from project conception to completion, inclusive of third-party vendors, partners, and integrations.
- Methodology – Highly knowledgeable about Waterfall and Agile practices and is able to execute either (or a blend of the two), with consistent success. Right-sizes process and tasking to meet the needs and constraints of projects without compromising quality of output. Coaches teams through new project methods and acts as a consultative resource to recommend approaches/solutions.
- Awareness, Accountability, Authority – Exhibits a high degree of ownership with demonstrated success in managing numerous projects and priorities concurrently. Provides exceptional leadership while working well under pressure to deliver the highest quality deliverables. Confident in and capable of executing tasking independently.
- Process – Provides thoughtful and critical solutions that will improve project process and/or project health holistically for the PMO and/or a COE. Supports PMO leadership by creating standards, processes, and deliverables that will help others leverage project management best practices in their work.
- Thought Leadership – Stays informed of and advocates for the use of the latest strategies, tools, and techniques used in project management. Exhibits strong influencing skills and collaborates with senior decision makers. Effectively able to communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- 7+ years of project management/ account management experience, agency experience preferred
- Experience working with accounts of all sizes from small businesses to enterprise level clients
- Thirst for knowledge and always ready to learn more
- PMP, CSM, Agile- related certification or equivalent is preferred
- Experience working on a wide variety of digital projects, including web and mobile
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Strong servant leadership style
- Proficient in problem-solving and conceptual skills to recommend approaches and methods
- Proficient knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies with the ambition to become certified in agile methodologies
- Proficient in communicating internally, and externally as needed, translating dev speak to client speak and vice versa
- Ability to lead well under pressure to deliver the highest quality deliverables
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable speaking during internal/client meetings
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to oversee project teams and fully independently manage multiple projects
- Proficiency in Google Workspace and Project Management tools, such as Jira, Confluence, and Smartsheet
Inclusivity without exception | At Mindgrub we value and encourage mutual respect and acceptance. We know we all have something to contribute. We work every day to ensure all are welcome, and that we treat all people with fairness and dignity.
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you fit even 80% of this description? If so, we want to meet you!