At Mindgrub, we make and market software; we aspire to build technology that unlocks human potential. Our mission is to produce work that makes lives better, jobs easier, and helps businesses thrive. In order to accomplish this, we need incredible employees who embody our values of collaboration, grit, curiosity, problem-solving, and pet-photo-sharing.
Mindgrub is seeking a Sales Executive, AKA “The Goal Crusher”. Reporting into our Vice President of Sales, you will assist in achieving Mindgrub’s strategic plan goals by meeting (and exceeding) sales, revenue, and profitability metrics set forth by the CEO and Sales Leadership. This position does not have direct reports.
New Business Development:
- Identify, qualify, and procure new clients to diversify and increase revenue and profitability, seeking to drive new business and retain clients, utilizing all services Mindgrub provides
- Meet (and exceed) individual & departmental sales goals by providing Mindgrub solutions to potential client pain points/needs via discovery calls
- Overcome objections in sales pitches by staying ahead of industry trends and conducting competitive analysis research
- Negotiate and close large account deals of $1MM+
- Understand and comply with client-specific pricing requirements while meeting and exceeding Mindgrub’s profitability targets
- Execute the sales strategies, work plans, and tactics to achieve sales revenue and profitability company goals
Promote Strong Cross-Departmental Partnerships:
- Provide all leads, prospects, and current/past client contacts to Sales Support Analyst to ensure an up-to-date CRM database for internal marketing campaigns/event activities
- Support Kick-off meeting and engagement support between sales, production departments, and the client
- Partner with Mindgrub’s Proposal Manager to ensure appropriate insights are provided in the creation of RFI/RFP response and pitch decks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Additional IT or business education or certifications a plus
- Familiarity with the services and technologies Mindgrub offers
- Sufficient years of experience in Technology and/or agency sales to demonstrate the required competencies defined above to carry out the responsibilities as described
- Experience using and maintaining CRMs/sales software preferred
- Previous experience executing company sales strategies for a product or region with a focus on Technology, Creative, and Digital services
- Previous experience building trusting relationships with peers to assure inter-departmental coordination and effectiveness
- Proven sales success in regards to record of listening, gathering information and getting clarification to understand issues
- Strong presentation skills: offering ideas and information effectively and persuasively
- Strong written and analytic abilities, with an attention to detail
- Able to work independently and with teams to successfully produce results
- Upbeat, positive, quick to learn, with an adaptive and collaborative attitude
The Perks of Being a Full Time Mindgrubber
- Work remotely or in the office – your choice!
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision
- PTO available when you start
- A yogi-level flexible schedule
- Free access to Premium Calm app subscription
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events and Committees to join (e.g. Adventure Club, Fun Committee, DEI Committee, Mindgrub Meet Ups and more)
Inclusivity without exception | At Mindgrub we value and encourage mutual respect and acceptance. We know we all have something to contribute. We work every day to ensure all are welcome, and that we treat all people with fairness and dignity.
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you fit even 80% of this description? If so, we want to meet you!