bunny.net is where individual imaginations gather together to solve next-generation internet challenges. Join a team of experts and, together, help shape the future of the internet. Here, you’ll do more than join something — you’ll add something.
We’re not just saying that, but our culture really hops. We have established values that enable our fluffle to grow stronger with each new team member who joins us: Relentless Innovation. Integrity. Impact. Kindness. Diversity. Transparency & open communication. We also believe “good” is not good enough, and we continue striving to keep pushing things to the next level by learning and improving every single day. Oh, and did we mention that all our positions are 100% remote with a flexible working schedule? There’s no need to relocate if you would like to join us, and you can carve out your own work schedule as well!
VP of Engineering
bunny.net is looking for a Vice President of Engineering. You will spearhead our technical vision, guiding us to craft the software and infrastructure that will make the internet faster, safer, and more reliable. This role isn’t just about technical expertise — it’s about possessing an unquenching thirst for innovation and a bold desire to disrupt the status quo. You’ll be at the forefront, building, leading, and empowering multiple engineering teams, directing them to architect and develop systems that transform content delivery and internet technologies, while nurturing synergy across departments.
What will you do?
- Build, lead, and inspire engineering teams, embedding a culture of technical excellence and innovation.
- Build the necessary processes and organizational structure, to ensure smooth and on-time project delivery in a fast-paced environment.
- Facilitate collaboration with the sales, product, design, and marketing departments, ensuring a smooth transition from product vision to technical realization.
- Direct engineering teams in setting, tracking, and evaluating key performance metrics to ensure product excellence and guide decision-making.
- Architect and evolve the engineering strategy in tandem with the company’s goals and technological market demands.
- Collaborate with the product team to help design and build innovative technological solutions and products.
- Present engineering updates, hurdles, and strategies to executive leadership and board members regularly.
- Maintain a robust knowledge of the industry, bunny.net’s technological foundation, and the competitive tech environment.
- Make executive decisions regarding our company’s technological needs.
What will you add?
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and leadership skills, with a proven ability to lead and inspire engineering teams.
- Comprehensive technical understanding of CDN, networking, infrastructure, cybersecurity, cloud, and edge cloud computing technologies, programming languages, databases, business drivers, and emerging trends in the industry.
- Experience in collaborating with product teams to transform product visions into technical realities.
- Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope, and prioritize product requirements.
- Hands-on approach to engineering leadership and a “do more with less” attitude.
- Unwavering integrity with a relentless commitment to deliver results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact with a diverse set of stakeholders in a fully remote setting.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of successful engineering projects throughout its lifecycle.
- Ability to thrive in a startup atmosphere with a lean organizational structure and minimal bureaucratic processes.
What is for you?
At bunny.net, we invest in you. We want to provide significant benefits while also helping you maintain a healthy work & personal life.
- A competitive salary. You can expect above-average industry salaries.
- Participation in our stock option plan, offering you the opportunity to share in the company’s success.
- 100% flexible working hours. Work from anywhere, at your own schedule.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance covers you all over the world.
- Paid Time Off. Love visiting the seaside? No problem – us, too. We offer 25 days of paid vacation (plus your local public holidays on top).
- Parental Leave. Bonding with the little ones is super important, so we offer parental leave and flexible scheduling to ease your way into parenthood.
- Home Office Budget. We believe everyone is more efficient working in a comfortable office, and we’re happy to help.
- Paid Sick Leave. Feeling ill? Take time off and get back to 100% without worrying about your finances.
- Mental Health Support. Feeling down? We’ve got your back. bunny.net provides mental health resources and help via our external partner.
- Educational Budget. Dedicated yearly learning and educational budget for books, seminars, and online courses.
bunny.net is a leading provider of content delivery solutions. Our services include CDN, DDoS protection, and video streaming. We help businesses of all sizes optimize their online presence, delivering content quickly and securely to users worldwide. With advanced technologies and a global network, we accelerate web performance and enhance user experiences.
We are committed to providing efficient content delivery solutions that help businesses thrive in the ever-evolving digital landscape.