bunny.net is where individual imaginations gather together to solve next-generation internet challenges. Join a team of experts and, together, help shape the future of the internet. Here, you’ll do more than join something — you’ll add something.
We’re not just saying that, but our culture really hops. We have established values that enable our fluffle to grow stronger with each new team member who joins us: Relentless Innovation. Integrity. Impact. Kindness. Diversity. Transparency & open communication. We also believe “good” is not good enough, and we continue striving to keep pushing things to the next level by learning and improving every day. Oh, and did we mention that all our positions are 100% remote with a flexible working schedule? There’s no need to relocate if you would like to join us, and you can carve out your own work schedule as well!
We are looking for a Cloud Security Engineer to join the team and help maintain the highest security standards within the industry. In this role, you will be providing infrastructure security solutions at scale through automation, monitoring for global security events, and implementing safeguards against them.
What will you do?
- Enhance the security posture of our modern cloud infrastructure and services while hardening the platform against abuse and nefarious activity
- Secure infrastructure, containers, CI/CD pipelines, and implement guardrails for the developers aligned with DevSecOps principles
- Implement tools to secure further the platform, such as pentesting, vulnerability analysis and automation
- Help with bunny.net security products & services
- Mentor and train your peers on the latest best practices
- Work with external vendors providing our Bug Bounty program
- Working on company-wide security initiatives, such as anti-phishing
- Develop procedures and processes to help us scale further securely and enable secure operations
- Automation projects
What will you add?
- At least four years of experience working with security
- Deep understanding of the modern security landscape
- Proven professional use of security tooling, automation, and scripting language(s)
- Proven experience working with WAF technologies & rulesets, such as OWASP
- Experience in working in a cloud environment/CDN/SAAS or similar
- Good programming experience (C# a plus)
- Understanding of ISO27001, PCI, and other compliance certifications & frameworks
- Security certifications and experience scaling with a startup are a plus
What is in it for you?
At bunny.net, we invest in you. We want to provide significant benefits while also helping you maintain a healthy work & personal life.
- A competitive salary. You can expect above-average industry salaries.
- 100% flexible working hours. Work from anywhere, at your own schedule.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance that covers you all over the world.
- Paid Time Off. Love visiting the seaside? No problem – us, too. We offer 25 days of paid vacation (plus your local public holidays on top).
- Parental Leave. Bonding with the little ones is super important, so we offer parental leave and flexible scheduling to ease your way into parenthood.
- Home Office Budget. We believe everyone is more efficient working in a comfortable office, and we’re happy to help.
- Paid Sick Leave. Feeling ill? Take time off and get back to 100% without worrying about your finances.
- Mental Health Support. Feeling down? We’ve got your back. bunny.net provides mental health resources and help via our external partner.
- Educational Budget. Dedicated yearly learning and educational budget for books, seminars, and online courses.