Do you love leveraging your SEO knowledge to help websites get more visitors organically? Join Brainstorm Force for an opportunity to contribute to some of the internet’s most popular sites like wpastra.com, cartflows.com, and many more.
You should be able to write and publish SEO-optimized content, know how online marketing works, understand on-page SEO, be comfortable with AI tools, and have strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Most importantly, you have a huge appetite for learning.
We are a company that builds WordPress products. So a critical requirement of this role is understanding WordPress.
Your Role as an SEO Executive
As an SEO Executive, you will play a crucial role in driving organic growth and enhancing the online visibility of our products.
You will be responsible for:
Strong Communication with Teams
- Clearly convey complex SEO findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Communicate with various teams (writers, designers, developers, marketers, etc) to ensure the smooth implementation of strategies
Ability to Utilize AI for Content Creation
- Use AI-generated content to produce blurbs, product descriptions, and web 2.0 content efficiently.
- Ensure AI-generated content maintains a human touch and aligns with our brand’s voice and style.
Capable of Driving Traffic from Web 2.0 Platforms, Communities, Forums, etc
- Engage in meaningful discussions on forums, communities, and web 2.0 platforms to build connections and contribute valuable insights.
- Share relevant content on these platforms, strategically placing backlinks to your site where appropriate.
Proficiency in Creating and Promoting Infographics [Good-To-Have Skill]
- Design visually captivating infographics that simplify complex information for easy comprehension.
- Reach out to bloggers and influencers in your niche to promote your infographics, aiming for increased backlinks and social shares.
You must have these skills and experiences:
- 1-3 years of SEO experience
- Great organization etiquette to manage data and resources
- Proficient verbal and written communication abilities in English
- Skill in using AI for content generation
- Competence in constructing links from web 2.0 platforms, forums, and similar sources
- Proficiency in writing and publishing content
- Experience in distributing and circulating content and infographics
Experience with WordPress will be a significant advantage.
- Ability to use analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs and so on
- Knowledge of WordPress themes, plugins, and website builders will be a huge plus.
- Understanding of needs and pain points web designers will make you a strong match.
As an SEO Executive at Brainstorm Force, you will have a unique opportunity to make a significant impact on the growth and success of our world-class products. Your ability to implement SEO strategies will play a key role in shaping our brand’s future.
We are excited to welcome a talented and enthusiastic individual like you to our team.
Join us and be a part of our mission to empower millions of websites with our exceptional products!
Who are we?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people create websites and save money, time, and stress and empower web professionals to make beautiful websites faster than ever.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals from all over the world ( India, US, UK, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes. 🌍
What do we offer you?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- Competitive pay. 💸
- Work from anywhere.
- The opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit 💁
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities
- Fitness Motivators – Join our #FitSharks cult to be a part of a journey to boost your fitness. 💪
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you!
The hiring process
- Fill up the form on this page
- A couple of quick emails and voice call with HR
- A technical assignment
- Interview with the Hiring Team
- A formal job offer
We look forward to hearing from you!