If you are an enthusiastic person who has an eye for detail and wants to learn and explore various possibilities that you can create using WordPress, come to join our WordPress Testers team.
Brainstorm Force is a leading expert in building themes and plugins. As a WordPress Tester, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with our skilled team, which is renowned for developing exceptional products like Astra, Schema Pro, Convert Pro, Spectra, Ultimate Addons for Elementor, Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder, Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer, etc.
What you will be doing
- Prepare a comprehensive QA checklist and a higher-level overview of what you’re planning to test, in what order, and when.
- Do performance testing, responsive testing, browser testing (cross-browser compatibility).
- Analyze user feedbacks and activities & enhance user experience of the product. Suggest usability/UX-related suggestions.
- Write descriptive bug reports in a clear & concise manner – you should be able to communicate efficiently with the developers.
- Report the issues as descriptively and thoroughly as possible in a clear & concise manner.
- Making sure that the reported issue is fixed and it doesn’t produce a duplicate bug.
- Prepare documentation (with the help of writers) for a better user knowledge base.
- Taking initiative to start a meeting. Regularly meet the Project Manager / Team Lead / Developer; get your questions answered; set expectations; and schedule milestones!
What must-have skills we are looking for
- Strong experience in web applications testing for pixel-perfect UI/UX
- Good sense of elegant, user-friendly design elements
- Ability to give solid feedback to the team on all visual UI/UX executions
- Good understanding of web design trends, browser compatibility issues, usability and accessibility concerns, etc.
- In-depth understanding of standard testing practices like test case preparation, test execution, defect identification, and management
- Ability to write clear bug/issue explanations, test cases, documentation, etc.
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent results-oriented problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to take full ownership of work, and take responsibility for every step of the way
- Good understanding of Github & have the ability to submit PR for minor things
- Exceptional follow-up skills
What we expect good to have
- Experience in WordPress plugin/theme testing
- Capability to develop UI mockups and prototypes for WordPress-based plugins
- Good design skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting, and composition
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology and Sprint cycles
Who are we?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people create websites and save money, time, and stress to empower web professionals to make beautiful websites faster than ever.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals worldwide ( India, US, UK, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious driven people who value open communication and processes. 🌍
What do we offer you?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary. 💸
- Work from anywhere.
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team of adept WordPress developers.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit. 💁
- Work on the latest technologies. Very close to the pulse of the newest WordPress development and technologies.
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then. Work with interesting people from various backgrounds.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- We promote entrepreneurial thinking and action. At BSF, it is a career, not a job! 😎
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities.
- Fitness Motivators – we take fitness quite seriously; join us in our fitness journey. 💪
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
The hiring process
- Fill up the form on this page
- A couple of quick emails and voice call with HR
- Interview with the Technical Team
- A formal job offer
We look forward to hearing from you!